Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Prompt #3 -- Plump nee Junk Food

This prompt has been eluding me since last Thursday. I pulled out some things that I thought might work, but couldn't find anything that really sparked my interest. So the collage has been languishing for days. Determined to finish, I pulled some more stuff out last night, but the collage I thought I was working on kept fighting me, and I eventually had to let it do what it wanted, but it's still a mess. Somehow "junk food" turned into something more about fat and excess -- albeit in ways I don't even fully understand myself. So for whatever it's worth, here's the aftermath of the struggle. The stuff at the top and bottom that just looks blurry in the picture are neon lights in some big metropolis, probably Tokyo-- but why neon lights, lipstick, and chefs?? Goodness knows I don't know!!

No comments: