Monday, November 07, 2005

Mannish woman


I had vague ideas about looking for either a woman doing something very manly, or creating a collage of a person that was part man and part woman... when I came across this credit card ad that did it for me. Not sure why the grass for the background, but perhaps its a sort of Eden like spot when woman is made of man or something. Odd things happen in the back of my head when I do these, and I'm not always sure if there's a meaning to them or not. The text at the top says "for all the sides of you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great solution to a difficult prompt, and I like the grassy Eden locale, too.
**Odd things happen in the back of my head when I do these**
LOL, and boy I sure know what you mean! ;)