So in honor of Leap Day, I'd like to announce that I'm about to open my very own Etsy shop -- Effie's Little Shop-- I still have some (virtual) boxes to unpack and I'm awaiting the arrival of the cash register (wink)... but I hope to be up and running with a Grand Opening very very soon. Here's a little sneak peek at one of my handmade cards...
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(19)
- ► 03/16 - 03/23 (2)
- ► 03/02 - 03/09 (1)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (1)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (2)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (4)
- ► 01/13 - 01/20 (3)
- ► 01/06 - 01/13 (4)
-
►
2007
(13)
- ► 12/16 - 12/23 (1)
- ► 12/09 - 12/16 (2)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (3)
- ► 11/25 - 12/02 (3)
- ► 11/18 - 11/25 (2)
- ► 11/11 - 11/18 (2)
-
►
2006
(20)
- ► 08/27 - 09/03 (1)
- ► 08/20 - 08/27 (2)
- ► 07/16 - 07/23 (1)
- ► 06/11 - 06/18 (3)
- ► 02/12 - 02/19 (1)
- ► 02/05 - 02/12 (3)
- ► 01/08 - 01/15 (9)
-
►
2005
(43)
- ► 12/11 - 12/18 (6)
- ► 12/04 - 12/11 (4)
- ► 11/13 - 11/20 (6)
- ► 11/06 - 11/13 (5)
- ► 10/30 - 11/06 (4)
- ► 10/23 - 10/30 (2)
- ► 08/28 - 09/04 (2)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (3)
- ► 07/17 - 07/24 (1)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (2)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (2)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (1)
- ► 02/27 - 03/06 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (2)
- ► 01/02 - 01/09 (1)
-
►
2004
(39)
- ► 12/26 - 01/02 (1)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (6)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (3)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (4)
- ► 10/31 - 11/07 (6)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (5)
- ► 10/17 - 10/24 (6)
- ► 10/10 - 10/17 (8)



1 comment:
Effie- I had received a pack of your cards (last year??) in my birthday RAK. I had consequently forgotton who'd sent them until I read your blog today! I wanted to thank you again for such beautiful cards. I've been using them as thank you's for the speakers who visit our quilt guild. Again,thanks for the cards and inspiration to use up my scraps!-jenny at www.CraftTestDummies.com
Post a Comment