So did I mention I went over to the dark side late last year... and started "formally" scrapbooking...???
I've been sticking stuff in books forever and a day, but only recently have I gotten "into" this as a formal art/craft/hobby/whatever you want to call it...
so here's one of my new pages
When gazing at my pink christmas tree, the title just came into my head and made me make it...
New to this new world, but a few magazines and a couple books later... I'm still having a great time. I'm blaming an impulse purchase of Ali Edward's new(est)? book "Life Artist" ... I can't ever read it without stopping and jumping up and going into my studio and doing a page.
Just ordered some more pictures online for even more pages...
Have resolved to follow my meanering muse wherever she takes me and enjoy the ride... what better way to start the year?



No comments:
Post a Comment