Monday, December 10, 2007

Looking Up

Let's see...what have I scanned, but not posted yet? I have a bunch of stuff TO scan and get up, but what's hanging out on the back burner...

here's a couple pages that seem hopeful... which is good for a dreary monday!



magazine ad, acrylic paint, and sharpie marker... it's the first page of my current art journal.



the lantern is from a magazine spread, which I enlarged/expanded into a full page spread with paint. I only meant to include one rub on image in the upper right corner, but two came off the page, so c'est la vie. I liked how they echoed the cast iron work in the lantern. "WALLS" is stick on letters -- easy. The rest is rub on letters -- not so easy... for some reason they were fighting me... but it all works back to the theme of the page, so all is good!!

No comments: