Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new beginning

OK, so I seem to have gotten away from posting here... for a very long time. But real life DOES get in the way, doesn't it? But here I am, trying to rededicate myself to being more creative in any and every way... so I've redesigned this site, and jazzed it up so it's all sweet and pretty, and so I'll try and get back into the habit of posting and sharing and all that good stuff.

So... we start back with a quote I read the other day and which is SUPER profound for me. I tend to listen to the bad voices in my head casting aspersions on my worth, and the worth of my creations... but hopefully I can work on that.

"Perfectionism is simply putting a limit on your future. When you have an idea of perfect in your mind, you open the door to constantly comparing what you have now with what you want. That type of self criticism is significantly deterring."
John Eliot, Ph.D., Reverse Psychology for Success

No comments: