Thursday, August 04, 2005

Compositions

More or less at the beginning of August I started a new journal. I've been using composition books as I have several and they're really sturdy. I decided for this one though, that I wanted a smaller size, so I took my scissors to it one night in front of the TV and now I have a journal that is the height of a composition book, but only 11 inches wide when opened (or 5.5 inches wide closed!).

I am trying to get more visual and concentrate less on the words. Not that I think the words aren't important, I just think sometimes I blather on way too much...

Anyway... here is the cover, and then I'll post a couple of the pages I'm really happy with. The cover design came when I misplaced my june/july journal and thought I'd have to go right into this one...

No comments: