Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ephemeris

So it's Tuesday, huh? Where the heck do the days go? Very busy week last week, a three day weekend full of snow storms, and a very busy week ahead of me.

Picked up a new journal at lunchtime. The small one I had been trying to use just wasn't doing it for me. It wasn't so much the size, altho I clearly like to work larger, but it wouldn't lay flat so I spent as much time rasslin' with it as writing. So, I went looking for a black sketchbook at Target. They didn't have any spiral blank sketchbooks that I could find (admittedly I was in a bit of a hurry)... but I did find a "scrapbook" that's about 7X10 but "landscape" in dimension. I don't know if the 30 pages in it will be enough for me to get through the month. As busy as I've been lately, probably. And the 'sideways' paper will be a challenge too...

Anyway... Have lots of projects in the air, just looking for the time and inspiration to finish them/post them.

No comments: