The "Everyday Matters" yahoo group has started weekly sketching challenges... I'm posting some old sketches in an attempt to "ketchup."
Last week's topic was SHOES and I'm posting this really really old sketch of STUFF which includes a pair of shoes from my favorite namesake doll.
I decided not to crop this down to just show the shoes since right next to that is part of a lamp... and Lamps are week 2 (altho I have another lamp sketch)
I intend this week to do another version of this lamp so that I don't feel like I'm totally cheating :0) And it might be interesting to see what differences there are since the original was done in 1991.
have sketchbook will sketch. really. honestly....
hopefully any way !!
Friday, February 18, 2005
ancient sketches
Posted by
Effie
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2008
(19)
- ► 03/16 - 03/23 (2)
- ► 03/02 - 03/09 (1)
- ► 02/24 - 03/02 (2)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (1)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (2)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (4)
- ► 01/13 - 01/20 (3)
- ► 01/06 - 01/13 (4)
-
►
2007
(13)
- ► 12/16 - 12/23 (1)
- ► 12/09 - 12/16 (2)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (3)
- ► 11/25 - 12/02 (3)
- ► 11/18 - 11/25 (2)
- ► 11/11 - 11/18 (2)
-
►
2006
(20)
- ► 08/27 - 09/03 (1)
- ► 08/20 - 08/27 (2)
- ► 07/16 - 07/23 (1)
- ► 06/11 - 06/18 (3)
- ► 02/12 - 02/19 (1)
- ► 02/05 - 02/12 (3)
- ► 01/08 - 01/15 (9)
-
▼
2005
(43)
- ► 12/11 - 12/18 (6)
- ► 12/04 - 12/11 (4)
- ► 11/13 - 11/20 (6)
- ► 11/06 - 11/13 (5)
- ► 10/30 - 11/06 (4)
- ► 10/23 - 10/30 (2)
- ► 08/28 - 09/04 (2)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (3)
- ► 07/17 - 07/24 (1)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (2)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (2)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (1)
- ► 02/27 - 03/06 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/02 - 01/09 (1)
-
►
2004
(39)
- ► 12/26 - 01/02 (1)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (6)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (3)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (4)
- ► 10/31 - 11/07 (6)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (5)
- ► 10/17 - 10/24 (6)
- ► 10/10 - 10/17 (8)


No comments:
Post a Comment