Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Gone But Not Forgotten...

I can hardly believe its been weeks since I've posted anything here. Been pretty busy with the Christmas holidays... but I have been creating, just haven't found the time to get in front of the computer and click these little keys.

Uploaded a bunch of my December journal pages to my picturetrail site...

www.picturetrail.com/ethelbertina

I've also been working on my first AB that's set to mail at the end of this week. My pages aren't quite like I had them in my head, but they're getting done.

And if that's not enough, been working on some "gluecards" for the swap on the Gluebooks Yahoo Group.

Keep trying to challenge myself to get my art out there. I have a rather obnoxious inner critic who is always trying to convince me to keep stuff to myself since it couldn't possibly be good enough to share with others. SO -- have to get things out there and then I can tell my critic to SHUT UP!! :0)

the gluecards I did in two batches -- the first one with some trade magazines at work; the second batch I did on some old playing cards which aren't quite the right size for an ATC, but I'm throwing the rules out the window and being daring!!




No comments: