Monday, November 01, 2004

Welcome Newness

Since I started journaling "full-time" back in June, I seem to have gravitated towards having a new journal every month. I don't know if it's a need to compartmentalize, my neatnick side, or most likely my need to feel like I've accomplished something. So... November is here and with it a new journal. I've been using composition books the last couple of months. I'm still debating whether I really need the lines or not! One of the yahoo groups I'm on has been talking lately about showing off our covers -- so here's the cover of November 2004. I may end up adding to it, but it's good for now...

The picture is a page from some magazine that I've been hoarding until November rolled around. The text reads "Change comes naturally to November. From the color of the leaf piles to the smell of the Earth to the feel of a thick wool sweater grown softer with time -- each transition that we take hold of adds another layer of texture to our lives."

No comments: