Thursday, November 18, 2004

A phoenix like day...

Yesterday wasn't a bad day exactly... it was a combination of frustration bleeding over from the previous night's gingerbread pattern session (those never go well... we so need an architect), and another day at the dull job. BUT ... it did seem to bring about a fair amount of creativity in response, so it's not all bad. Did two collages... the first one as a response to the frustating part of my day ... and the second one literally created itself -- I looked down at the pile and there it was... and I love it. The scan is a little dark to really see the expression on Zeus's face, which I think makes the piece, but them's the breaks of technology I guess.

And ... I had an idea for terrific christmas cards that I had fun playing with when I got home from work! If they go over well, I might just be able to parlay cards into something year round...

So out of the ashes came good stuff.



No comments: