Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Re-Think Pink

As I went through my pile of pink bits trying to see if anything struck me, I realized I had a bunch of pink and black things... so I was off and running. I had prepped a couple of pages with a background of pink and purple painted tissue paper laid down with acrylic medium. I really like the translucent effect this gives. With a sharpie and a scrap of graph paper I doodled a checkered piece to add some pop to this. The butterfly with pink and purple flowers was a last minute inspiration that I really like. This page is like a lot of my pages with text... I have a feeling there's a deeper meaning hidden in the text I choose, frankly, rather randomly. Maybe eventually I can merge these pages with my journaling and see where they lead me.

No comments: